Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun ways to study!



Hey! So lately I have been getting creative with ways I study the usual listen to music and memorizing are not really helping anymore.

1. Make Flash Cards
i love flash cards they help me remember stuff. instead of writing the entire idea write keywords about your topic this helps a lot.

2. Change your music playlist
whatever your into is great but try to widen your horizons by listening to different genres.

3. Think of funny ways to remind yourself the answer of a particular question.

4. Reward yourself with a treat every time you answer the question correctly... trust me it works!!

5. Do not be too hard on yourself you cant be perfect at everything right? If its getting late sleep! just study your notes once again before the test.

I hope my tips inspired you please follow my blog and leave a comment
:)