Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Skylark Palette Review

Hey Beauty Queens! I have not gotten time to blog in like forever! Anyways today i have my first product review for you guys I am super excited and i hope you like it, please leave your comments below and don't forget to follow my blog!

The Skylark Snowkissed Cashmere Palette was the first palette launched by sisters Blair & Elle Fowler. I got mine for half off for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale. Starting with the packaging I was very pleased, simple and unique. This Palette also included a full size double ended brush that I was very happy with because I hate mini brushes! You could compare the brush to the one that was included in the Naked Palette.  The colors were very pigmented which is great so you only use a little to get the look that you want to achieve. My favorite color from the Palette is 'Shiver' its a deep blue color with bits of shimmer just perfect for the Holiday Season. All in all I think i got a great deal and im very happy on a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate this a 9. You can purchase this at Blush.com.


Thank You and please comment/follow!

Take Care