Sunday, December 9, 2012

Makeup Bag Favorites

Hey Beauty Queens! We all know what time of year it is and some of us are all under the weather but its okay I've got some unique and fun school Beauty tips and tricks. 

If your always trying to not carry too much makeup to school here are some of my favorite School Makeup Essentials 

1. Cute Makeup Bags they never go out of style and are the perfect size for all your school needs.
 
This one is from Vera Bradley Medium Makeup Bag (on sale)

2. Oil blotting sheets are a MUST for oil free sexy skin.

3. Makeup Sheets for quick fixes and no more carrying annoying brushes!
Mary Kate and Ashley have come with great on the go makeup sheets they are perfect for school and there cheap!  ( they also have blush and bronzer sheets!)

4. No makeup bag is complete without lip gloss I personally love Rimmel London lip gloss in 'Pink Spa'
(available  at all drugstores)

 These are all my makeup bag favorites please tell people about my blog and i will post more and more. Leave comments for what you would like to see and my next blog post will be a lot better!!
(This was my first so be nice)